December is only a week away and thoughts of the upcoming 'Holidays' have begun to creep into my consciousness. Last year, I spent them alone for the most part. I know this is a reality for many. With that in mind, on December 25th, 2011, I set out with my Nikkormat to capture what a no-frills Christmas looks like. Today, I decided to post some of the prints here for the first time.
Emptiness // Desertion // Cold // Forgotten










2 comments:
Great photographs, very cold but touching! And im with you about the holiday stuff, since almost my whole family moved to another country it pretty much sucks for my now, and i dont know anyone, not anyone with this non-christmas-y feeling, so your words/photographs are comforting. Glad to come across your blog i like it
Thank you for the kind words! Happy to be of some comfort to you. That is always nice to hear.
Post a Comment